Monday, February 18, 2008

Valentines Day


Valentines Day was good this year, lots of fun stuff happened. First-of-All, our apartment got Heart-Attacked by tons of hearts and valentines cards for all 7 roommates. Some loving female friends of ours, Bethanie Johnson and Laura Cutler decided to surprise us, and i'm shocked they did it without even one of our roommates catching them in the act. They were very good at their covert-ops mission. --I did catch Bethanie in a lie, trying to cover-up that she did it though. I called her and said that the tape on the door took the paint off the door, and said: "I didn't do it Nick..." I said, "did what? I never said that you did anything yet." I knew I had caught her in a lie, and she confessed. Ha! Psychologically kicked her butt.



The second part of the day was fun. I spent it with Lorie Franklin. She flew into town around Noon on Valentines Day, because she was aplying for her master's degree at the University of Utah. I spent the entire day with her, cooking lunch, visiting my school, going to temple square, and then eating dinner at the Lion House Pantry. (The food wasn't that good, especialy for the price.)

We then drove around for a little bit, then watched a movie. It was fun to visit with one of my friends I haven't seen in a while. It would be fun if she moved up to Utah, I think she would like it.

No comments: