Tuesday, April 8, 2008

WSM Mission Reunion

Washington Seattle Mission Reunion!

Man, those are so much fun. It is so much fun to see a bunch of the friends that we served to faithfully around for those two years. It is just an amazing experience, and to be able to see those people that bring you back to those times, and those moment when you were having so much fun doing nothing but missionary work, it just so awesome.

I pretty much hung out with Busch, Duarte, Dickison, and a new addition, Barber this time. They are all people that I enjoyed being around the most in the mission. They were the ones that I leared the most from, and had the best experiences from being around. There weren't many other people I knew besides those guys too, the mission has turned around so much that most of the people that I knew are not coming to reunions anymore. I'm surprised I'm still going, I'm older than most of them.

After we hung out and talked for a while at the reunion, we went over to Cafe Rio where we got some food, and from about 9:30pm until almost 1:00am, we just talked about memories, and the experiences that made our mission worthwhile. What an awesome experience. I will never forget those times when we just stand around and talk about good times, and the fun we used-to have. Yay more missions.

No comments: