Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Weekend Birthday Party #1: Bleu and Marissa

This weekend, three of our friends had birthdays. Bleu (My old roommate who's now married.), Marissa (Who's engaged to Israel.), and Wendy's which is on Saturday. The birthday party was really fun. We had about 25-30 people there, and they made chips and guacamole, cheese dip, and virgin margaritas.

(Bleu is the one on the left being hugged by his wife, Mickaela)

(Marissa with her fiancee Israel)
The nice thing about this whole party, was that I didn't have-to prepare a single thing. Mickaela asked if we could have the party at our house because it's big, and they prepared everything, and brought it to our house. All I had to do was provide the space. They even cleaned up the entire kitchen afterwards, so I truly didn't have-to do anything.
It was nice to see all those people, there were a few that I hadn't seen in a while.
This picture in the bottom of me, Wendy and Diego with bright-colored shirts was taken just for fun. I bought some bright shirts for my biking trip so that it will be easy for motorists to see me while I'm riding on the side of the road. We look like a bag of skittles.
Overall, I have really enjoyed this apartment. we have had many parties like this, and it really has been a lot of fun. It gets kind-of crazy having 8 guys under one roof, but it sure has been worth it.
The video below is when we sang happy birthday to them and gave them cake. They got cake all over them, and it ended up turning into a cake-throwing battle which I was not very happy about. There was cake all voer my apartment, and icing all over the shirt that I gave Diego to wear, I turned into the Hulk a little bit when that happened.


No comments: