Thursday, March 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Marilyn!



My roommate Jacob and I got our hair but by Marilyn, one of our mutual friends. So, in return, we decided to bake her a cake for her birthday that was a couple days later. I like making interesting cakes, and this time we made a cake in the shape of an "M", for Marilyn. We couldn't give it to her until like 1:30 am on her birthday, because she was kidnapped and spent the entire day down in Provo. So, Jacob and I faithfully stayed up until she got back home, so we could give her the cake. She will probably kill me if she knew I posted this picture, because it's what she looks like at 1:30 in the morning.


I also made a cake for another friend that had a birthday today as well with the leftovers. His name is Israel, which is good, because that's all the cake I had to make that letter.

No comments: